IF YOU ARE AN OFFICER, MANAGER, PARTNER OR DIRECTOR, HOW DO YOU SHOW THAT YOUR BUSINESS COMPLIES WITH THE LAW AND OPERATES EFFICIENTLY?
Compliance Marque is awarded to organisations with strong values that drive them towards operational excellence, grounded within a safe and organised environment that complies with the law.
The Compliance Marque Award is a benchmark that demonstrates Statutory Compliance for Health & Safety, Environmental, Quality and Security. All for a fraction of the cost of achieving an ISO standard.
We work with organisations across the UK to reward and promote those whose premises and operations reach and exceed the level of regulatory compliance required by law.
Following assessment, you can receive one of three prestigious awards, depending on the level of compliance demonstrated. To achieve the higher levels of award, a strong CSR focus and 0% tolerance of risk are major factors.
Obtaining Compliance Marque is designed to be a straightforward and productive process. Our goal is to reward and celebrate leaders and organisations that strive for excellence.
“T.S.B. Engineering’s attainment of Compliance Marque not only demonstrates our commitment to customers, suppliers and the wider community regarding Environmental, Health & Safety, but also enables us to present the best version of ourselves at all times.”
Director, T.S.B. Engineering
APPLICABLE TO ALL ORGANISATIONS
- Businesses of any size or type
- Charity and non-profits
- Public organisations
If you’re unsure whether Compliance Marque accreditation is right for you, call our friendly team who will be happy to help.
By gaining the Compliance Marque, your organisation is demonstrating its commitment to compliance in the areas of Health & Safety, Environmental, Quality and Security. This has proven to reduce operating costs such as insurance premiums and reduce the risks associated with breaching statutory legislation.
Your customer, staff and suppliers can be secure in the knowledge that the organisation is committed to providing the highest levels of service and compliance. This can also provide a boost when competing in supply chains.
Show compliance to auditors, stakeholders and customers.
Reduce risk across your premises.
Compliance Marque accreditation can reduce insurance premiums.
Ensure you meet legal requirements.
ACCREDITATION IS STRAIGHTFORWARD
There is no minimum requirement to apply. Once you have completed registration, an assessment is completed by our qualified consultants.
If successful, your organisation will then be awarded one of the three Compliance Marque benchmarks, depending on the level of compliance demonstrated.
COMPLIANCE MARQUE AWARD LEVELS
Following assessment by a qualified consultant, your organisation could be awarded with one of three prestigious Compliance Marque benchmarks. The level of award depends on a number of factors such as the level of legal compliance demonstrated and visible efforts made to operate within a moral, legal and socially responsible framework.
At any point during the initial application process or following previous accreditation, your organisation can re-submit an entry to gain a higher award such as Compliance Marque Silver or Compliance Marque Gold.
Legally compliant and safe
- Compliant with Statutory Regulations
- Policies and procedures in place
- Communication between staff and management in place
- Can demonstrate use of a Management System
- Training matrix established and maintained
- Training in place for all staff
- Buildings and site maintained and safe for staff and visitors
Legally compliant and risk adverse with an inclusive culture
- Maintaining bronze requirements effectively
- Audit programme to support the organisations compliance activities
- Can demonstrate use of an Integrated Management System
- Regular meetings held to review Management Systems, policies & procedures
- Inclusive culture for all
- Invests in its people
- Low level of risk activities
Leading innovation and excellence in legal compliance, safety and social responsibility
- Maintaining silver requirements effectively
- Policies and procedures in place with business continuity plan
- High level of management involvement within the organisation
- Operates an inclusive CSR policy
- Demonstrates best practice techniques within their industry
- Inclusive culture celebrating success
- Community based activities taking place
- 0% tolerance culture regarding risk
Do you have the desire to make an impact?
If you want to show the world that you not only comply with the law, but strive to achieve operational excellence, it can start here.